Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy birthday.. ME

Twenty Something huh?? =)

still wanna be a better person of me, my self...

and thank you 4 all the wishes and greetings... u all made my days!!! =*

Special thanks to : Abitya IR for giving me a suprise and this Uber-delicious cake.. Love ya my bestmates...


















and also my Other Bestmates Moch. Rizky for giving me this little card and puting it right infront of my house, while I was't believe u were there... thank you so much! like this














and also my Mams and Paps... Without you my Beloved Parents, I wouldn't be in this world

Me Love yaa... =*

Thank you Feb 9th 2011
Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

Bramantyp Cahaya Alam said...

kuenya masih ada ngga?

btw, aku ganti alamat blog ke www.bramantyocahayaalam.blogspot.com

:D

NoncieT Citroy said...

ada.. tinggal dikit? mauu?=P *scara siapa gitu yg mau ngabisin... jadinya dehh.. ampe bosyen. hahaha...

Bramantyp Cahaya Alam said...

mau, itung-itung penggemukan badan...
#kapansayagemuk

NoncieT Citroy said...

Boleh, abis ini aku kirim fotonya yes.. =P

Itung2 bsa menunjang program penggemukanmu .. =P *kidding